Combining ergonomics, function, and sustainability, the GP1 BioKork has been a top-rated grip and a consumer favorite. The grip is made from 40% cork, sourced from sustainable forests in Portugal. This green, sustainable theme is echoed throughout the complete construction of the grip with an inner core made of a reinforced plastic utilizing natural fibers which makes up 20% of its mass.
- Carbon bar compatible
- Clamp: cold forged aluminium – 100% recyclable
- Uses: mountain bike, touring, commuting
Since hand sizes vary from person to person, the GP Series and GS Series grips are offered in two sizes; Small and Large.
These sizes refer to the gripping circumference. The Large size is a thicker grip, and the Small is a thinner grip. Two size options offer better hand closure around the grip surface. These size differences have a direct impact on the overall handling of the bike, as well as comfort.
Solution: With an anatomically optimized design, Ergon grips offer 100% contact with the hand surface area, versus traditional round grips, that offer only 60% contact.
Solution: By correcting the hand position, the carpal tunnel nerve is relieved and pain is eliminated.
- Regular/Trigger Shifters: Both grips are long
- Gripshift/Dual Twist Shifters: Both grips are shortened
- Rohloff/Nexus/XX1/Single Twist Shifters: Right grip is shortened, left grip is long