Resolute 42 is the ultimate all-weather gravel tire for those who believe there is a perfect tread pattern for every ride. Small, square knobs deliver consistent bite into a variety of terrain, while the ample spaces between them prevent packing up when conditions become fun (a.k.a wet). Truly all-season in nature, its 42mm width makes it a set-it-and-forget-it gravel tire for endlessly undulating roads through all varieties of weather. Usage: Gravel / Monstercross Conditions: Dry to Wet / Hardpack to Loose Gravel - 650B: 440g - 700c: 460g
- Thorn Resistant - Butyl rubber - 48mm-long, threaded Presta valve - 29 x 1.95-2.125
$16.99 - $18.99
- Butyl rubber - Thorn-resistant - Presta valve - 700 x 28-35 (27 x 1 1/4")
- Butyl rubber - Thorn-resistant - 32mm-long Presta valve - 700 x 40-45
- Butyl rubber - Thorn-resistant - 48mm-long Schrader valve - 26 x 1.9 x 2.35
- Butyl rubber - Thorn-resistant - 48mm-long Schrader valve - 29 x 2.1 (700 x 50-52)
- Butyl rubber - Thorn-resistant - Schrader valve - 700 x 40-45
$5.30 - $5.99
- Butyl rubber - Economy tube - Schrader valve - 12-1/2 x 2-1/4
$23.99 - $24.99
- Valve Type: Presta - Valve Length: 32mm - Valve Stem: Smooth - Valve Core: Removable - Flat Fold Width: 50mm - Wall Thickness: 3.7mm/1.7mm
$13.99 - $15.99
- Butyl rubber - Thorn-resistant - Economy tube - Schrader valve (35mm)
$16.99 - $17.99
- Butyl rubber - Thorn-resistant - Economy tube - Schrader valve
Serfas' Tubeless System Combo Kit offers the ultimate kit to go tubeless! Tire Medic Sealant and tubeless rim tape let you seal up your regular clincher rims so you can enjoy superior ride quality. Included in the kit is two Presta valves with removable cores, extra valve core, Presta to Schrader adapter and two fill fill tubes. There has never been a better time to go tubeless! - compatible with Presta valves - includes: two 125ml sealant bottles, rim tape for two wheels with inner width of 15-17mm, Presta to Schrader adapter, two fill tubes, two Presta valves with removable cores, Presta key & extra valve core - sealant is CO2 compatible - sealant will not freeze
Serfas' Tubeless System Combo Kit offers the ultimate kit to go tubeless! Tire Medic Sealant and tubeless rim tape let you seal up your regular clincher rims so you can enjoy superior ride quality. Included in the kit is two Schrader valves with removable cores, one Schrader key and two fill fill tubes. There has never been a better time to go tubeless! - compatible with inner rim widths of 19-25mm - compatible with Schrader valves - includes:two 125ml sealant bottles, rim tape for two wheels with inner width of 19-25mm, two fill tubes, one Schrader key, one spare core & two Schrader valves with removable cores - sealant is CO2 compatible - sealant will not freeze
$58.20 - $59.09
Schwalbe's Marathon Plus is legendary for durability and protection. Their nearly impenetrable 5mm-thick SmartGuard layer almost eliminates flats over the course of the tire's excellent, long life. Whether you're setting out on a cross-country bike tour, cruising on a tandem, or just want peace of mind during your daily commute, the Marathon Supreme is in it for the long haul.
Used on very fast and dry trails. Low rolling resistance and minimal weight. Primarily for the use on the rear wheel. Tread design: Fast, flat studs in the tread center good cornering grip with sturdy lugs on the tire shoulders. - SnakeSkin: The monofile SnakeSkin fabric on the sidewall makes the tubeless conversion for the MTB extremely easy and safe. It also provides the best cut protection on the side wall. - Addix Speedgrip: The universal compound. It definitely has the widest range of use. Perfect for XC, AM, and Trail: for the majority of EVO tires there’s a version with ADDIX Speedgrip! It replaces the previous PaceStar compound where a significant, though not the only difference, during extensive use is more mileage and a longer life.
- Whether you're travelling on tarmac or trail, the beefy Super Moto-X offers you the best riding characteristics and plenty of comfort. - The 3 mm Green Guard puncture protection and reinforced sidewalls lets you reach your destination safely, even in the toughest conditions.
$19.49 - $32.35
Prevents thorns and other road debris from puncturing the inner tube and deflating the tire. - Packaged in a process that avoids the difficult to install "pigtails" traditionally associated with liners - Equipped with Soft-Tips that prevent friction flats at the overlapping seam - Sold in pairs
- 4mm wall thickness in the tread area and 2mm in the rim area - ISO Diameter: 559 / 26" mtn , 584 / 650b / 27.5" - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Standard Schrader - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Length: Schrader - Valve Shaft: Smooth - Weight: 452g (1.5-1.75), 642g (1.9-2.125)
- 4mm wall thickness in the tread area and 2mm in the rim area - ISO Diameter: 584 / 650b / 27.5" - ISO Width (mm): 52 mm , 53 mm , 54 mm , 55 mm , 56 mm , 57 mm , 58 mm - Labeled Size: 27.5 x 2.0-2.25 - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Long Schrader - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Shaft: Schrader
Origin-8 has your fat bike covered with the Devist-8er Tire. It features an open, blocky all-purpose tread for great grip in a variety of situations, and excellent mud shedding properties. A Kevlar layer around the entire casing provides excellent puncture resistance. And, at 4-inces wide, it has plenty of volume to roll over anything.
$7.99 - $20.89
Endurance formula lasts twice as long as standard Orange Seal. - Premium Latex coats the whole casing, from tire bead to tread cap - Seals punctures up to 1/8-inch, and slices up to 1/2-inch with the use of Nanites - Developed to add as little weight to a tire as possible - Made of eco-friendly biodegradable ingredients
$35.90 - $79.90
- Just like the Original version except specially designed for FatBike applications - 2-ply rubber shield fits between tire and tube to prevent flats - Fits both 26-inch and 29-inch tires
Maxxis' rear-specific Creepy Crawler is the ultimate trials tire. The low durometer and ultra-tough casing make for a super-soft tire that's perfect for any modified trials bike. - Weight: 1085 grams
Hit the dirt jumps, flow the park and session the street, all on Maxxis' Holy Roller. The unique tread pattern makes this great tire super versatile for any type of riding.
- Specific DT-Swiss tubeless ready valve stems for tubeless applications
A robust tire with a modern look for city riding - Solid tires for town and city bikes also suitable for tarmac and gravel paths - Good traction from its large contact patch with the terrain - High reliability, best quality: gets you to where you want to go on time!
Handmade in Germany, the Top Contact II Reflex is perfect for touring bikes and commuting steeds. Its smooth center rolls fast and the tread pattern on the shoulders maximizes cornering traction. The Top Contact II also utilizes Continental's Vectran technology, a polymer membrane that offers excellent puncture protection and reduces rolling resistance. This fine tire also sports Continental's Reflex sidewall striping for increased visibility at night.
Continental’s Tour Ride reliably rolls over most surfaces, making it a real all-rounder. The smooth center tread offers effortless riding on smooth surfaces, and the larger side knobs let you handle loose dirt and gravel just as easily. There's also a protective sub-tread that prevents punctures and a tough tread compound to keep you going for miles and miles.
LG1 EN Plus Tire from e*Thirteen. - Tire Intended Use: Mountain - ISO Diameter: 584 / 650b / 27.5" - ISO Width (mm): 60 mm - Labeled Size: 27.5 x 2.35 - Tire Bead: Folding - Tire Diameter: 27.5" - Tire Type: Tubeless Ready Clincher - Weight: 980g - Weight (oz): 34.5 - TPI: 72 - PSI: 50
LG1 EN Plus Tire from e*Thirteen. - Tire Intended Use: Mountain - ISO Diameter: 622 / road / 29" - ISO Width (mm): 60 mm - Labeled Size: 29 x 2.35 - Tire Bead: Folding - Tire Diameter: 29" - Tire Type: Tubeless Ready Clincher - Weight: 1010g - Weight (oz): 35.6 - TPI: 72 - PSI: 50
Page 1 of 20 Next page