Wolf Tooth ReMote Light Action has a longer lever arm than the standard ReMote and is optimal for dropper posts with a harder pull or for riders that just prefer a really light actuation feel. It reduces the force to actuate a dropper by nearly a third of the standard ReMote. Based on rider feedback and tailored to work with some posts’ stiffer internal springs, the ReMote Light Action is also the choice of those with thumb injuries or reduced hand strength. - Upfront cable fixing - Large diameter ball bearing - Cable-kind clamp - Low-profile, light action - Integrated cable adjust - Breakaway axle pivot - High-traction lever - Broad compatibility
- Adjustable direct rear mount kickstand - Mounts to 18-40mm kickstand tab - Fully adjustable length for 26" to 29" wheels - Self locking design - Alloy construction
- Direct-mount adjustable kickstand - Direct mount attaches to the chainstay dropout - Adjusts to fit bikes from 24" to 29" - Large foot profile for increased stability
$32.00 - $38.99
Rack-Locks are one part form, two parts function. Sure, they still look great and do a great job of keeping your seatpost in place, but they also provide a mounting position for the front struts of a rack. - Max torque 3–5Nm - AL-6061 Aluminum - Strong rack attachment points - 34mm-wide rack mount threaded for M5 bolts - Stainless steel pivot and bolt - Available in 30.0, 32.0, 35.0, and 35.4 mm sizes - Black anodized with laser-etched logo - 45g for a 32.0mm collar
All-round protection. The Chainbow chain protector is made of impact-resistant black plastic and aluminum, and offer perfect protection from the chain. Thanks to the telescoping function and the variable positioning of the angle bracket, this chain protector is adaptable to many frame geometries and component combinations.
Frame clamps can be used to attach fender stays to suspension forks and other frame points of the bicycle as needed. - Includes 2 clamps and screws
- Ergonomic 1x lever - Compatible with the Turbine and Aeffect Dropper Posts - Standard shifter cable and housing
$7.00 - $8.99
The Problem Solvers Clamp-On Water Bottle Cage Mount makes it easy to carry a bottle on your handlebars so you can have even more refreshment on rides. It also comes in useful on frames without room for bottles, like smaller frames and some kid’s bikes.
$9.99 - $15.90
The Problem Solvers Seatpost Shim is what you need when your seatpost is a little too small-diameter to fit tightly into your frame. It's made of light, durable aluminum and has a lip on the top so it won't slide down inside the frame during installation.
$20.00 - $26.64
PDW Power Stance Kickstand mounts to bikes with compatible mounting provisions and offers adjustable length to ensure stable parking. - Burly construction is great for supporting heavy bikes - Direct mount for frames or eBikes with mounting provisions - Adjust the length with the press of a button - Durable composite foot - Lifetime PDWarranty - Max. load 25 kg
- Stabilizes bike with double-leg stance - Fits most 26" and 700c bikes - Made of lightweight aluminum - Mounting plate included to fit a variety of bikes
$19.95 - $24.99
Greenfield's Stabilizer Rear-Mount Kickstand attaches to the rear chainstay of the bicycle so it's perfect for bikes that won't accept regular kickstands like mountain bikes. It comes complete with an extra wide rubber foot for superior stability and won't interfere with pedal action or rear derailleur cables. This is the stand of choice for law enforcement bike patrols throughout the U.S. - Fits tube sizes up to 7/8" in diameter - Certified Non-Corrosive Casting - Snap Action Mechanism - 285mm (for bikes 22" and under), 305mm (for bikes 22" and over)
- Clamps to a threadless steerer, offers up to 3-1/4" stem height increase - Forged 6061 aluminum - Threaded alloy top cap
Zipp Speed Weaponry Cartridge Bearings
Zipp Speed Weaponry Cartridge Bearings - Will not work on Zipp 188 V9 rear hubs
Zipp Speed Weaponry Cartridge Bearings
Precise spacers keep your headset tight, and provide correct bike handling and component life. Lightweight and precisely parallel, Zipp carbon headset spacers are precision ground to keep your fork secure through every twist, turn and bump in the road. 1-1/8-inch diameter in 4, 8, 12, and 30 mm heights.
- Includes 61803 bearings and one grease syringe - Measurable wattage savings between 1.5 and 9 watts per bearing set, depending on the level and condition of your existing bearings - Note: 88 front and 188v9 rear hubs are on all 2014 and newer Zipp 202, 303, 404, 808 - One kit required for: Zipp 88, 30 and 60 front hubs Zipp 188v8 rear hubs Zipp ALL free hub driver bodies - These 61803 bearings are not interchangable with the 77/177 hub 61803 bearings
- Includes 61903 bearings and one grease syringe - Measurable wattage savings between 1.5 and 9 watts per bearing set, depending on the level and condition of your existing bearings - Note: 88 front and 188v9 rear hubs are on all 2014 and newer Zipp 202, 303, 404, 808 - One kit required for: Zipp 188v9, 30 and 60 rear hubs
- Includes 61803 (1) and 61903 (1) bearings and one grease syringe - Measurable wattage savings between 1.5 and 9 watts per bearing set, depending on the level and condition of your existing bearings - Note: 88 front and 188v9 rear hubs are on all 2014 and newer Zipp 202, 303, 404, 808 - One kit required for: Zipp Super-9, 900 tubular and Sub-9 disc rear hubs
- Includes 61903 bearings and one grease syringe - Measurable wattage savings between 1.5 and 9 watts per bearing set, depending on the level and condition of your existing bearings
- Includes 61803 bearings and one grease syringe - Measurable wattage savings between 1.5 and 9 watts per bearing set, depending on the level and condition of your existing bearings - These 61803 bearings are not interchangable with the 88/188 hub 61803 bearings
Zipp Speed Weaponry Vuka Extension End Plugs - Plastic bar end plug pair for 22.2mm extensions
- Plastic bar end plug pair for 22.2mm extensions
Designed for use with the Zipp SL Speed Seatpost; an internal mount to hold a Shimano DI2 seatpost battery. - Mount compatible only with B1 SL Speed seatpost - Weight: 18g for 27.2mm, 19g for 31.6mm
ZIPP Service Course Bar End Plugs, Qty 2.
Zipp Speed Weaponry Bolt Kits
Zipp Speed Weaponry Vuka Aero Center Cap Kit - Bolt kit sold separately
$34.14 - $42.62
Zipp Speed Weaponry Vuka / Stealth Riser Kit - Bolt kits sold separately
Zipp developed an extensive line of aluminum aerobar extensions to provide the perfect fit for any rider, regardless of size or riding position. Vuka extensions are designed to deliver improved aerodynamics by placing hands closer together and nearer to the rider’s head to start airflow over the rider sooner. Designed with input from top bike fitters, the shape of the Vuka Alumina Evo is crafted to feel as if the rider is shaking hands with the bar. This is achieved through the use of a multi-radius bend paired with a 20mm inward roll of the bar that can be adjusted to dial in fit and achieve an ideal position. - Clean internal cable routing for easy installation - Length: 360mm
Page 1 of 25 Next page