$49.95 - $99.95
- Titanium-reinforced hardened square link chain mated to an integrated X2P Dual Lock Down head - Featuring new double rubber cover for better protection against bumps and hits.
Kryptonite's Evolution Series 4 1016 Integrated Chain is a 10mm-thick, six-sided link chain made of triple-heat-treated, boron-manganese steel for maximum strength. At over five feet long, the Evolution gives you plenty of chain to lock up multiple bikes. It uses an integrated high-security cylinder that is pick, drill, and cut resistant. The links are covered with a weather-resistant nylon sleeve that protects your bike's finish. Three keys are included, including one that has a high-intensity LED bulb for convenient, easy unlocking in the dark. This chain has an anti-theft protection offer.
$10.95 - $12.95
- 3-Digit NonResettable Combination - 4mm thick chain links - 65cm in length - Combo Safe Program
- 3mm hardened steel links for moderate security lockups - Includes easy-to-install transport bracket - Includes 2 keys - Key Safe Program - Product dimensions: Length 100cm - Product weight: 1.90 lbs
- 7mm four-sided chain links made from 3t manganese steel - Patent-pending end link design secures chain to hardened deadbolt eliminating critical vulnerability - Hardened deadbolt design provides extra holding power - High security disc-style cylinder is pick and drill resistant - Includes 2 new ergonomic “I” keys - Durable weather-resistant nylon sleeve prevents scratches - Key Safe Program - Product dimensions: 47.3” (120cm) chain length - Product weight: 3.75 lbs (1.70 kgs)
Kryptonite's Keeper 785 Integrated Chain features a 7mm-thick, four-sided link chain perfect for use in low- to moderate-risk locations. The triple heat-treated manganese steel chain has a durable nylon cover to protect your bike from scratches. Plus, it uses an integrated hardened deadbolt that is pick and drill resistant, and it thwarts most leverage attacks as well.
- 12mm hardened performance steel shackle - New hardened double deadbolt design with anti-rotation to resist against twist attacks - Disc style cylinder with center keyway - Includes side-mount snap-in bracket - Includes 4' flex cable for securing front wheel or other accessories - Includes 2 stainless steel keys with an ergonomic design to reduce torque and keep them from bending or breaking - Key Safe Program - Product dimensions: 4” x 8” (10.2cm x 20.3cm) - Product weight: 2.40 lbs (1.09 kgs)
- 5mm hardened steel links for moderate security lockups - Includes easy-to-install transport bracket - Includes 2 keys - Key Safe Program - Product dimensions: Length 100cm - Product weight: 2.65 lbs
- End link locking point for extensive holding power - 4-sided 3t manganese steel chain links - 5 digit resettable combination over 100,000 codes - Patent pending lock head design - Combo Safe Program - Product dimensions: Length 120cm - Product weight: 7.35 lbs
Kryptonite's KryptoLok Series 2 915 Integrated Chain is a 9mm-thick, four-sided link chain made of triple-heat-treated, boron-manganese steel for serious strength. Its integrated high-security lock cylinder is pick, drill, and cut resistant. This five-foot chain is covered with a weather-resistant nylon sleeve that protects your bike's finish. Plus, the KryptoLok Series 2 has an anti-theft protection offer.
The KryptoFlex 1004 Double Loop Cable is a 3/8-inch braided steel cable providing increased cut resistance. The double loops are for use with U-locks, disc locks and padlocks. The vinyl coating protects bikes and equipment from scratches. It includes the Hook-n-Loop strap for easy carrying. The KryptoFlex 1004 Looped Cable is 3/8-inch x 4-feet.
- New hardened deadbolt anti-rotation design - Includes 2 Stainless steel keys with an ergonomic design to reduce the amount of torque, and keep them from bending or breaking - Includes side mount, snap-in bracket - Disc-style cylinder with center keyway - Key Safe Program - Product dimensions: 4” x 10” (10.2cm x 25.4cm) - Product weight: 2.25 lbs
Constantly improving. Kryptonite's New-U generation of U-Locks features a patent-pending double deadbolt design, anti-rotation capability, sliding dust covers, and an updated, modern design. The KryptoLok has a security rating of 6/10 making it a great choice for quick urban stops or longer suburban stops. Specifications & Features: - 6/10 security rating - 12.7mm hardened PERFORMANCE STEEL SHACKLE - Patent-pending HARDENED DOUBLE DEADBOLT DESIGN gives additional protection against twist attacks - HIGH SECURITY DISC-STYLE CYLINDER is pick and drill resistant - Includes 2 STAINLESS STEEL KEYS, with ergonomic design to reduce the amount of torque, and keep them from bending or breaking - Includes 4’ KRYPTOFLEX DOUBLE LOOPED CABLE for securing front wheel or accessories - Includes FLEXFRAME-U BRACKET providing convenient multi-location u-lock transport - Protective vinyl coating - Key Safe Program - Product dimensions: 4” x 9” (10.2cm x 22.9cm) - Product weight: 3.65 lbs (1.66 kgs)
- 9mm PLUG-IN CHAIN to be used with either retractable or non-retractable ring lock - Ring lock and plug-in chain PREVENTS ROLL, RIDE, AND LIFT away theft - Plug-in options also include a 5.5mm chain and a 10mm cable - Kryptonite and AXA ring locks/plug-in options are compatible - 9mm steel chain links - 120cm long
Lightweight, multi-function security tie with integrated 3-digit resettable combination lock. Z Lok Combo’s steel core and unique ratchet design, which fastens while locking, offers practical added protection for short café stops with accessories, kids bikes and for other outdoor equipment.
- Extra security against theft - 5mm hex CrMo axle
- Length 130 cm - Diameter shackles 5.5 mm - Diameter plug in pin 10 mm - Used in combination with safety frame lock AXA Imenso or Block XXL - With one operation your bike is locked with 2 locks - 760 grams
Place your trust in the quality of a classic model: the Bordo 6000 Folding Lock offers ease of use as well as outstanding protection against theft. The Bordo 6000 Folding Lock features six 5 mm steel bars connected with special rivets, which fold together like a yardstick. The ultra-sturdiness of the bars and body (manufactured from specially hardened steel) is matched by the flexibility of the folding system. The high-quality ABUS Plus cylinder also provides a high level of protection, for example against picking. A soft two-component casing prevents damage to the bike's paintwork. - The stability of a u-lock combined with the flexibility of a cable lock - 5 mm bars with extra-soft two-component casing to prevent damage to paintwork - The bars and body are made of specially hardened steel - Bars are linked with special rivets - ABUS Plus cylinder for a high level of protection against tampering, e.g. picking - Outstanding protection in situations where there is a medium risk of theft - Ideal for securing high-cost bicycles - Easy transport thanks to a practical bag
$149.99 - $179.99
Achieve security and one-key convenience with the ABUS Bordo 6015 Folding lock/Bosch battery lock cylinder combo. - ABUS Plus Cylinder for high protection against picking manipulation - Includes Bosch lock cylinder keyed alike to folding lock - 5mm bars with extra-soft, two-component casing to prevent damage to paint
The first alarmed folding lock on the market. Something to make bike thieves think twice: as well as the ultra-safe mechanical features boasted by all of the folding locks in the ABUS BORDO range, the BORDO Alarm 6000A is the first folding lock anywhere in the world to sound an alarm (at a volume of 100dB) if it detects an attempted attack. It does so thanks to the smart 3D Position Detection sensors, which detect the smallest of movements in all three dimensions. The sensor technology incorporated into the BORDO Alarm 6000A can distinguish between picking attempts and the small vibrations which occur when the lock is connected, for example, or a football bounces nearby; in these situations, the lock will emit a small warning beep but will not sound a full alarm. Acoustic signals provide information on battery level and activity status. Technology: - 13/64" bars with extra-soft two-component casing to prevent damage to paintwork - The bars and body are made of specially hardened steel - Alarm at a volume of at least 100 dB for 20 seconds, followed by automatic reactivation - 3D Position Detection – detects vibrations and the smallest of movements in all three dimensions and triggers an alarm - Smart alarm – the lock only emits a small warning beep in the event of minor and brief vibrations, e.g. if a football bounces nearby - Acoustic signals provide information on battery level and activity status - Bars are linked with special rivets - ABUS Plus cylinder for maximum protection against attempted manipulation, e.g. picking Operation and use: - Great protection where there is a high risk of theft - Ideal for securing high-cost bicycles - The longer the chain, the easier it is to lock the bicycle to a fixed object
The uGrip BORDO 5700 Combo folding lock offers an outstanding level of protection. This folding lock meets all the safety requirements and also creates a coherent style: the uGrip BORDO 5700 Combo colors are a perfect match for those of the helmet models ABUS Pedelec and ABUS Urban-I 2.0 Neon. It's the ideal keyless companion for anyone in search of a coordinated look. - 5mm steel bars - Bars are linked with special rivets - Two-component molded digits guarantee life-long visibility - Individually settable code
The uGrip BORDO 5700 Combo folding lock offers an outstanding level of protection. This lock meets all the safety requirements and also creates a coherent style: the uGrip BORDO 5700 Combo colors are a perfect match for those of the helmet models ABUS Pedelec and ABUS Urban-I 2.0 Neon. It's the ideal keyless companion for anyone in search of a coordinated look. - 5mm steel bars - Color-matching lock body (only "core" colors) - Bars are linked with special rivets - High-quality automatic cylinder - The "convenient transport mode" (CTM) provides immediate use of the lock
The ABUS Multiloop 210 is perfect for securing your gear and as a backup to a primary lock. It can be used to lock helmets to bikes, lock wheels and forks to car racks, etc. It uses a 6.5-foot-long, 10mm-thick braided steel cable with a PVC coating that protects your bike's finish. The lock body is also protected with a silicone coating. The lock automatically engages for quick security and the key lock is secure and easy to operate
ABUS' Pro Tectic 4960 Chain provides an additional layer of security when using the Pro Tectic 4960 Frame Lock (sold separately). Patented "push n' lock" technology makes using this accessory chain a snap, no separate closing of the shackle is necessary, and your bike can be easily secured to a fixed object. The 6mm chain is made of special hardened steel. This chain cannot lock to itself, only to the Pro Tectic 4960 Frame Lock. - Mechanism Type: Key - Diameter: 6 mm - Shackle Shape: None - Length: 85 cm/100 cm - For use with the ABUS Pro Tectic 4960 Frame Lock
ABUS' Pro Tectic Frame Lock is good for quick errands in safe neighborhoods. Its extra-wide opening—2.48 inches wide and 4.25 inches high—locks your rear wheel, preventing your bike from rolling or being ridden, while accommodating a variety of tire/wheel sizes. The case, 8.5mm shackle, and supporting elements of the locking mechanism are all made of special temper-hardened steel. The locking mechanism is in the lock body, providing an easy connection to the 4960 accessory chains and cables (each sold separately), and letting you lock your bike to a fixed object. The 4960 can be mounted to the bike using either the cantilever brake-mount option or the spannband LH adapter for bikes without screw/bolt sockets. - Mechanism Type: Key - Diameter: 8.5 mm - Shackle Height: 108 mm - Shackle Width Inner: 6.3 cm - 2 keys are supplied with the lock
$29.99 - $42.99
ABUS leaves nothing to chance. We have equipped this chain lock with high-quality two-component number reels. That way, you will get years of enjoyment out of your lock. The numbers on this combination lock remain legible even after prolonged use. We want you to enjoy your bicycle and your ABUS lock for as long as possible. That is why we don't apply color to the numbers and produce the number reel from two durable components. - 5mm thick square chain with textile sleeve that prevents damage to paintwork - The chain is made of special steel - Two-component number reels guarantee long-term readability of the digits - The number code can be set individually
The Ultra 410 Combo is compact and combines high-quality materials with intelligent locking technology. Thieves will have a hard time trying to make off with your bike—the Ultra Mini 410 U-Lock just can't be broken! The features it has to protect against theft include a 12mm-thick rounded shackle made of specially hardened steel—just like the body and structural parts of the locking mechanism. - 12mm, hardened steel round shackle - The shackle, the case, as well as supporting elements of the lock are made of specially hardened steel - Ergonomic shape allows best handling - Two-component molded digits guarantee life-long visibility - Individually settable code - Length: 9-inch
No, ABUS's WA-50 Wall Anchor is not a bike lock per se. But it is the next level in securing your bike or motorcycle inside your home or garage. For anybody who has had a bike stolen out of their city apartment or garage you know that sometimes keeping a bike inside is not enough. The WA-50 enables you to securely lock your two-wheeled ride of choice inside. Once installed, this wall anchor is very secure and offers great protection for your ride when used in conjunction with your favorite ABUS lock.
Page 1 of 1