From technical lines to tacky singletrack, the Flow mountain bike helmet keeps you in the moment, moving in sync, comfortable, and protected. It's built with features like full-back coverage, micro-fit adjustment, a cooling ventilation system, and indexing visor.
The Flow is a superior mountain bike helmet for all-mountain riding - short or long, technical or not. It's a seamless extension of your mountain bike riding experience ... enjoy the ride!
- LEM Flow-Thru ventilation system offers large intake and exhaust vents to keep you cool
- Multi-Positioning indexing visor for secure on-trail adjustment and convenient out-of-the-way goggle stowage
- LEM FS2 fit system brings a secure, easy, on-the-fly customizable fit with the micro-adjust dial
- Integrated, 3 PC shell technology and in-mold EPS for impact energy management, durability, and lightweight feel
- Helmets Comply with U.S. CPSC Safety Standard for Bicycle Helmets for Persons Age 5 and Older in the US, and in Europe with EN 1078 CE
- Weight: 290 grams (w/o visor)
- Visor: 3-Position Index Adjustable
- Fit system: FS2-16; Micro-Adjust
- Padding: LEM-Tech w/ BugOut Mesh Liner
- Number of vents: 16
- Reflector: Yes, Decals
- Webbing: Polyester Reflective